Obsidian Solutions Group’s Information Technology (IT) General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) offers Government agencies a streamlined way to procure a wide range of effective solutions in order to meet increasingly complex technology challenges. Our IT Schedule gives quick and easy access to OSG’s expert advice and technology solutions, including a wide range of IT Professional Services.
Obsidian Solutions Group holds GSA Schedule 70 Contract Number 47QTCA-19-D-002H, valid through 25 November 2025 with three (3) 5-year option periods.
This contract vehicle has many attractive features:
- Structured as an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- Offers multiple contract options: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Labor Hour
- Reduces typical procurement lead times and administrative costs
- Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- Can be used by all federal agencies, and the District of Columbia
- Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
Obsidian Solutions Group can provide complete security solutions to meet your agency needs. This integration of physical, personal, and data security systems can be accomplished through new and innovative solutions utilizing existing tools, all available through GSA Schedule 84 Contract Number 47QSWA-20-D-000P. This Schedule is available beginning 24 October 2019 through 23 October 23 2024 with an additional three (3) 5-year option periods.
Obsidian Solutions Group’s GSA Schedule 84 can address:
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Forensic Services;
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) and Surveillance Systems;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Services.