Training and Capacity Building
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) provides comprehensive training and education to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement organizations worldwide. Our team designs and delivers advanced tailored individual, collective, and staff training in a Joint, Interagency, Inter‐governmental, Multinational (JIIM) enhanced realistic training environment that forces the training audience to plan and execute over the entire spectrum of conflict—from the low-end, where stability and civil support operations predominate, to the high-end, where the emphasis is on major combat operations, offensive and defensive to crisis response and limited contingency operations.
Complimenting this effort is OSG's ability to provide instruction which includes both formal delivery and over-the‐shoulder coaching, teaching and mentoring. Our team of Subject Matter Experts (SME's) support training events as Role Players/Actors to ensure the environment is immersive and realistic or they can augment a client in the execution of real-world operations or contingencies.
Our key support roles in delivering enhanced training are as follows:
- Exercise Support;
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Support, including support to: Role Player Support Network Engagement Support Cybersecurity Support
- Realistic Military Training (RMT) Support;
- Key Position filling in Exercise Control Group (ECG); and
- Development of the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL).
- Cyber Security Support
- Website Design and Information Management Support
- Law Enforcement Support
- Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED) Training and Education
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Training and Education
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear or Explosive (CBRNE) Training and Education
- Special Operations Training and Support
- Customized Training
OSG focus is to ensure the Readiness of our client so they're prepared to meet the future.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/obsidi7/public_html/temp/templates/obsidian/html/com_k2/templates/ciao_blog/category.php on line 246